Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Have A Little Faith

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball and you have two choices: 1. Let it take control by focusing on yourself and your misery, 2. Allow it to help you grow and make you a stronger and more well rounded person. Obviously I chose the latter.

This morning I took a morning walk through a nearby nature park just to clear my head and to rejuvenate myself for the day. Lately I've been making more of an effort to be healthier and to have more of a clear mind. Well in doing this, I was able to reflect on different situations and receive some inspiration. I should also mention that I was listening to music while doing this as well. If you know me or are familiar with this blog then you know that pretty much all of my aha! or inspirational moments come to me through music. Well once again I was inspired by music.

As I was walking and listening to my playlist (which I had on random), most of them seemed to have a similar message. Three in particular: Stand By You by Rachel Platten, Have a Little Faith in Me by Joe Cocker, and Home by Phillip Phillips. The message that all of these songs seemed to have was having faith, being willing to love and understand someone when it isn't easy, and helping them to find their way when times are tough.

I'm not entirely sure why these songs spoke to me the way that they did. All I know is that they did. Sometimes it's hard to understand what someone else is going through and why, but today I felt like my heart and my mind was opened a little bit more.

Below are the songs for you to listen to.






No comments:

Post a Comment